Beau and Monique, Dogs, Dog, Travel, Australia, Photos and Pictures

Friday, April 3, 2009

Mcleods Daughters, “What are they doing now”

Mcleods_Daughters

Rachael Carpani is in Amerika at the moment, to trie and get some auditions. She just finished the thriller “Triangle”, a movie about passengers on a ship who will get involved in mysterious cases( Think Bermuda Triangle )

Zoë Naylor hosts the show “Gladiators”a sport challenge show, women against men.

Myles Pollard is performing in a Australian Theater in a play called “The Glass Menagerie”.He just finished with a tv serie called “Double Trouble” A Serie about twins who are seperated by birth and years after meet and change places. He also played in Home and Away for a few episodes. He is also to be seen in the movie “Wolverine”wich has just been finished and will be in the cinemas in 2009.
Sonia Todd played in “All Saints” a few episodes as Dr Elisabeth Foy.

Simmone Jade Mackinnon played one episode in the serie “The Cut”. At the moment she is hosting a new show. She surprises People who have done something special with their lives. She hopes that the show will continue, the first show can be seen in 2009.

John Jarret just finishes de movie “Australia”with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackmann. It tells a storie in the second worl war, about Lady Sarah Ashley. At the moment he is working at a movie called “Crossing the Line”togheter with Brett Tucker and Birdie Carter.

Michala Banas is hosting a radio show en tours through Australia and New Zeeland. In januari she will leave for Bali for a month to help needed children.She will also be seen in a musical “Avenue Q”.

Aaron Jeffrey works on a serie called “the Strip”13 episodes, its about crime investigation. He is also playing in the “Wolverine”with Myles Pollard.

Birdie Carter is still working at postorder compagny Ezibuy, where she writes her own collums. She is also working on the movie “crossing the Line”with Brett Tucker and John Jarrat.

Lisa Chappel works on the thriller “Coffin Rock”where she plays Jess, a married woman who has been trying to get pregnant. Drunk, she sleeps with “Evan”and gets pregnant. Evan turns out to be a psychopat and a stalker.

25 Mei 2009 vanaf 20.30 seizoen  8 NET 5

posted by Monique at 12:33 pm

Bookmark This

9 Comments »

1. […] Mail (will not be published) (required) Website On Avenue Q Interview with Michala Banas Blessed …Beaudog Mcleods Daughters, What are they doing nowBeaudog Mcleods Daughters, What are they doing now … Michala Banas is hosting a radio show en […]

Pingback by michala banas — March 4, 2010 @ 7:45 pm

2. I love Simmone jade mackinnion! she is such an awesome actor and so is aaron jeffery. I am a Queenslander i was born in Mout isa 2! but i live in the middle of australia now, like the middle of no where practectly on a farm with my horses and dog. I LOVE all of the characters in MCLEODS DAUGHTERS SO MUCH!!!!! My fav weddding was Stevie and Alexs tho!

Comment by Kate Mcleod — October 6, 2011 @ 7:12 am

3. Hey michela bannas,

I love u! I wish mcleods daughters didn’t get axed tho becuase it was my favourite show in te whole wide world! and everyone on it was awesome, (main characters) I cried a lot! Do u watch mcleods daughters in any fre time?

Comment by Kate Mcleod — October 6, 2011 @ 7:15 am

4. by the way that is my real name

Comment by Kate Mcleod — October 6, 2011 @ 7:16 am

5. LOVE MCLEODS DAUGHTERS! i still watch it in my spare time! please reply anyone from mcleods daughters

I watched michela banas in Winners and loosers nothing like ur character in mcleods daughters! and always greener i watched that to

Comment by Kate Mcleod — October 6, 2011 @ 7:18 am

6. Currently living in Tennessee USA. My library had all the episode’s which I have been watching over and over again. I feel HOME! So thank you.

Comment by Michele Lewis — April 27, 2012 @ 9:30 pm

7. I love Lisa Chappell. Wish she would make more albums. I am totally in love with Simmone Jade Mackinnon.

Comment by Rolland Watson — March 30, 2013 @ 5:39 am

8. Love Mcleod’s Daughters. claire is still one of my favorite t.v. characters. What happened to Roy her beloved dog.
    I live in the U.S. so didn’t watch after third season.
    They don’t make good shows like MD anymore just a lot of realiity shows.

Comment by susie knight — July 4, 2013 @ 10:00 am

9. I AM ONLY 11 I love McLeod’s daughters and would like to meet you in person I would also love to be in a film with you and I wish I could make a new movie of McLeod’s daughters I wish Tess and nick come back but I love Stevie and the other girls and most of the boys I am a dancer at Muswellbrook and I wont to be a part of McLeod’s daughters I AM YOUR BIGEST FAN. every after noon I watch your movies but I am finished now. I wont to know what you are doing now. And if you wont to make series 9 of McLeod’s daughter because I would like to be a part of it
    AKA I AM NOT A MOVIE PRODUCER